Thursday, December 9, 2010

Adventues in House Cleaning

Today I cleaned my couch. It looks nice, but it might have been a big mistake. I learned a few things that I am not sure I want to know. Here they are:

#1 - After nearly 16 years of being a mother to boys they still have the ability to amaze, disgust, and infuriate me. You'd think I would have seen it all by now and be able to remain calm. I do have to admit I was also slightly amused, but please don't tell them that.

#2 - Boogers are even stickier when they are dry.

#3 - Children should be seen and heard, but never allowed to sit on the couch.

#4 - I need a new vacuum. I also have to admit that some of the fury I mentioned before should be directed at the vacuum. Please don't tell my boys that, either.

Maybe I should clean my couch more often, or maybe I shouldn't clean it at all. I'm sure there is a moral to this story, but I'm too tired to figure it out. I've been cleaning all day.

No comments: